The most exciting part of your dog’s day is getting outside for their prized walk. But dangers abound in the form of searing hot pavement, freezing temperatures, dog run bacteria, allergens and ‘stuff’. This ‘stuff’ that can be ingested upon licking or brought into your home. And you don’t want the ‘stuff’ on your bed, carpeting or you. Our friends’ sensitive paws must be protected from exposure to extreme weather conditions that can damage the health of your pet.
Paw Protection Year Round
– Ice and Snow to Hot Pavement and Sand
Winter: Ice and Snow
Winter can be tough on your dog’s sensitive paws. Protect them from ice, snow, salt and street chemicals. Keep the balling snow, ice, and the chill of winter away!
Summer: Hot Pavement and Sand
Pawz Rubber Dog Boots Boots in the summer to act as a barrier from the extreme heat radiating from the pavement.
Image showing the hot pavement registering at 132 degrees. The dog wearing a Pawz dog boots standing on the same surface registered at 107 degrees. This visual represents the barrier and insulation the boots provide.
Pawz Rubber Dog Boots are dispoasble, reusable and waterproof:
- In addition to individual colors per size all sizes come in black
- 12 Boots per package
- Each boot last many wearings, simply toss it
- Available in 7 sizes for a Comfortable and Secure Fit
- Made of Natural Rubber – 100% Biodegradable (Recyclable)
- Traction Control from slipping on hard surfaces
- Natural Feel, allows your dog to feel the ground
- Most natural feeling boot with no padding
- Allows your dog to feel the ground, providing a sense of security
Size Paw Length
TINY (Green) up to 1 inch
XXS (Yellow) 1 to 1.5 inches
XS (Orange) 1.5 to 2 inches
SMALL (Red) 2 to 2.5 inches
MEDIUM (Blue) 2.5 to 3 inches
LARGE (Purple) 3 to 4 inches
XL (Dark Green) 4 to 5 inches